Quality Finishes. Premium Value...
Does concern in regards to warpage and movement prevent you from purchasing wood doors? Nothing compares to the elegance and longevity of fine wood doors. With Upstate Door's Fine Finishing Solutions, we limit movement and protect your investment for years to come.
The Upstate Door Solution
Avoid the hassle of painting or staining an installed door. Our results are stunning and can't be duplicated in the field. We use a comprehensive 10-step finishing process that includes:
• A full door inspection
• A penetrating wood conditioning treatment
• Sophisticated application techniques
• A five-step sanding process
• Professional spray applications
Finishing by the manufacturer ensures hard-to-reach areas are covered, including:
• Behind glass (we paint or stain before glass is installed)
• Behind hinges
• Door jambs
• All six sides of a door
European Sealing Technology
We use an innovative sealing technology that is:
• Environmentally safe
• Designed to extend the durability of stains and paints
• Water-based so the addition of an additional top coat can be done with ease
Penetrating Wood Conditioner
• Infuses UV protection directly into wood to prevent color from shifting and fading
• Provides water resistance
• Injects insect repellant deep inside wood
• Includes an anti-fungal ingredient to protect against mold
Upstate Door is now providing pre-finishing for our stain grade doors!
One of the most important steps in the purchase of a new door is the finishing. Pre-finishing includes sealing/finishing all surfaces of your new door, including top edge, bottom edge, under and behind all hinges, locksets and weather-stripping (all six sides).
We recommend that stain grade doors should be finished or sealed within one week from delivery of the product.
Upstate will pre-finish your door with your choice of six standard colors; Provincial 211, Red Oak 215, Red Mahogany 225, Early American 230, English Chestnut 233 and Cherry 235.
Call or Email our Custom Door Experts to assist you.